November 19, 2011

Cher wallpapers series begin!


Good week-end to you all! The blog has now 10 fellow fans! Thanks to all of you, and keep spreading the news!

While you were busy answering last week's Dark Lady poll, I made you some treats and added a new wallpaper section to the blog. There will be more to come! As for the results for the poll, it's the original dress from the Sonny & Cher show that turned up as the favorite. You can see the performance from 1973 here. So you fellow Cher fans have spoken, it will be in the deck!

I will post another poll probably tomorrow. Stay tuned! Your comments and participation are always greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could see Cher,in her witch outfit,at LOVE HURTS TOUR. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, back to work! The little vacations were good.

    @K. da Silva: You'll probably see that outfit done later. ;) I'll finish the cards first and then I'll do more Cher artwork for fun. It should never stop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good,but I meant I wanted to see the video of Cher in this outfit in LOVE HURTS TOUR (doing Dark Lady),I just CAN'T FOUND IT !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That might be hard to find! I'm not sure what songs she sang with this outfit during the show... I just thought that it could go well with "Dark Lady"... ;)

    ReplyDelete