November 07, 2012

Day 19: Human


An exclusive song from the 2003 comedy film Stuck on You in which Cher made a hilarious cameo playing herself. Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear stars in the movie as conjoined twins with rather different ambitions in life, where one wants to become a Hollywood actor and the other prefers a quiet life. A silly yet very charming movie!

I don't see right, I don't see wrong
In anything I've done, In where I've gone.
And I'm only human and yes I've made mistakes
I wish that I could foresee what I'm doing wrong, get some breaks.

Through a doorway I'm calling, down a long road I'm walking
Like an eagle I'm soaring up so high.

You can see it in my hands
You can see it in my face
I'm chasing passion down a one way street.
But I'm in command of lost control
And I'll tell you one thing's certain, that I'll never fake it for anyone.

Run to a place you'll never hide, to a place you hold so tight and you'll try....

And I'm only human and yes I've made mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment