October 18, 2011

It's the 1st post!

Hey fellow Cher fans! I started this blog so that you can follow the progression of my project: a playing card deck honoring the awesome pop diva that is Cher! Hopefully it can get printed and made available to all of you once it's done, so stay tuned and feel free to comment as much as you like. It would be nice to have lots of "fellow members" following this blog so tell your friends and other fans about it! And don't forget to become a member as well yourself. I'll feed the blog regularly to make it enjoyable for you. There's still lots of work for me ahead so I'll make this short and go back to the sketch pad. I'm looking forward to all your encouragement!

Cheers!
- Ï.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Thats so amazing! I love that idea! And I adore your work! I hope its for sale when its finished! Please post a tutorial or something like that :O XxxKatie

    ReplyDelete