October 22, 2011

Living Proof

These are two sketches I did yesterday. The first outfit is from the album cover of Living Proof released in 2011. The second is based on Cher's outfit for the song "Song For The Lonely" during her Farewell Tour which ran from 2002 to 2005.

I'm not sure which song I should pair with the first outfit... Any suggestions? Here's a reminder of some other tracks on that album: "Alive Again", "When The Money's Gone", "A Different Kind Of Love Song", "Love One Another" -and what is that song "The Look"?? Just found out from Wikipedia that it was only released on the Japanese version of the album! Cooool!

Leave your suggestion below!

5 comments:

  1. **Hermosa!♥ ILY CHER...;)..You Are Greath**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Living Proof, Mostly Alive Again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING AS ALWAYS . . . I LOVE ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHER'S CARDS : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cover of living proof should be related, with different kind of love song,'cause it says "I am part of you, we are living proof.."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! This would be a good choice of lyrics to put on!
    I appreciate all your comments. They are a great help!

    ReplyDelete