May 04, 2014

Dressed to Kill!

Greetings, fellow Cher fans! Thanks to everyone who voted in the latest poll! The outfit for the vampirish Dressed to Kill number came out first, so hhhhere's the artwork! You can also grab the wallpaper version here.

I went to two D2K shows but didn't get the chance to see Cher and show her the playing cards myself. :(  Hopefully one of the decks I gave to crew members made their way to her. I was hoping she could see them first...

I think it's about time to release the playing cards, don't you think? I am figuring out how to manage the shipping so I'll do the announcement once it all makes sense.

In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to show you the process I go through for drawing a Cher artwork. ...From the very rough sketch to the final polished version!

No comments:

Post a Comment